Dr. Mercola, Healthy Chef, Pure Gold, Raw Honey, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural and Unheated
Wouldn't you love to indulge in something sweet- but without the guilt? Imagine treating yourself with an all-natural food that is 50% sweeter and more rewarding than sugar. Now you can...Enjoy the satisfying sensation and delicious taste of Pure Gold Raw Honey.
Unlike other brands of honey you'll find on the market today, Pure Gold Raw Honey has not been filtered or heated. This ensures you receive its full nutrient benefits. And while processed and artificial sugars have been linked to many health concerns, Pure Gold Raw Honey is an entirely natural choice with many health-promoting qualities.
Why? Because it contains natural antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to boost your energy naturally- and satisfy those sweet cravings, too!
Additionally, this rich and elegant-tasting Pure Gold Raw Honey is:
- Natural and pesticide-free for your peace of mind.
- Easily absorbed into the body to support your good overall health.
- Convenient to use anytime, anywhere- no refrigeration needed.
Pure raw honey
Do not feed to infants under one year
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (21 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. However, you get more value with other brands because Dr. Mercola is overpriced.