Dr. Mercola, Kids' Krill Oil, 60 Fish Gelatin Caplique Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Premium Supplements
- 100 Percent Pure
- Omega-3 Bonded to Phospholipids
- Dietary Supplement
Harvested from deep waters of the Antarctic, Pure Krill Oil is rich in protective antioxidants and essential cell membrane building blocks: unsaturated phospholipids, with Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA). Supplies choline, important in child brain development, learning, and memory.
2 gelatin caplique capsules daily with the first meal.
Fish gelatin capsule (from tilapia) and silica.
Contains shellfish (krill).
If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use.
|Serving Size: 2 Fish Gelatin Caplique Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.2 g||<1%*|
|Pure Krill Oil||320 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||25 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||15 mg||**|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||approx. 5 mg||**|
|Astaxanthin (as astaxanthin esters)||180 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.