Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, L-Arginine, 120 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
Just like other bodily functions, nitric oxide signaling efficiency declines as a normal part of aging. Your endothelial cells produce nitric oxide to help your vessels stay relaxed and open for blood flow.
As your efficiency to produce nitric oxide slows down, your body could use some help to support optimal blood flow. L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide that is needed by the lining in your vessels (endothelium) to create nitric oxide.
A semi-essential amino acid called L-arginine appears to be at the heart of the matter of supporting your cardiovascular health.
Maintaining the natural, healthy functions of your vascular endothelium (vessel lining) is dependent on an efficient supply of L-arginine.
- Let me quickly summarize your potential benefits from L-Arginine…
- Helps blood vessels relax to promote optimal blood flow in your body
- Aids in helping to maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy breathing
- Provides support for your immune system
- Enhances your exercise tolerance
- Promotes your overall cardiovascular system vitality
But, one of the biggest challenges with L-arginine is its absorption rate.
Your body very rapidly absorbs and metabolizes L-arginine. This means you would likely have to take supplements frequently during the day in order to maintain increased levels of L-arginine in your body.
What I discovered is an L-arginine solution with a unique patented formula for what’s called ‘sustained-release.’
Sustained-release helps you maintain an optimal level of L-arginine in your system over a 24-hour period… reducing the need to frequently take capsules throughout the day.
So, give your cardiovascular system the support you desire and order L-Arginine today.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, Take two capsules twice daily.
Time-sorb** (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium citrate laurate), capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), leucine, silicon dioxide.
**L-Arginine complexed with Time-Sorb, a time-release matrix.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|*Daily Value not established. |
** L-Arginine complexed with Time-Sorb, a time-release matrix.