Dr. Mercola, Children's Multivitamin, Fruit Flavored Chewables, 60 Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: MCL-01010
- UPC Code: 813006010108
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
Priced together: $23.00 Priced separately: $25.00
- Premium Supplements
- A Dietary Supplement
Dr Mercola has been providing quality products since 2001.
- Delivers an absolutely delicious orange-mango flavor your kids with love -- while limiting the amount of natural sugar to only 1g per serving
- Avoids artificial colors, preservatives, flavorings, synthetic toxins, and allergens potentially risky to your kids
- Provides extensive, natural ingredients to help you manage your children's potential vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Comes with a patented chelation formula to help maximize your children's mineral absorption
- Helps prevent risky kids' overuse issues by NOT including iron in the formula
As a dietary supplement, children take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Xylitol, cellulose, natural orange flavor, citric acid, silica and organic stevia extract.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, preservatives, artificial coloring or flavoring.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Sugars Alcohol (as xylitol)||2 g||*|
|Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene)||1,000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin C (as niacinamide, magnesium and calcium ascorbate)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol succinate with mixed tocopherols)||30 IU||100%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine pyrophosphate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate/ascorbate complex)||100 mg||10%|
|Iodine (from sea kelp)||15 mcg||10%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate/aspartate complex)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (chelate)||20 mcg||29%|
|Copper (chelate)||50 mcg||3%|
|Manganese (chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (chelate)||40 mcg||33%|
|Molybdenum (chelate)||5 mcg||7%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||*|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||20 mcg||*|
|Vanadium (as vanadium krebs††)||3 mcg||*|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
††Krebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex.