Dr. Mercola, Natural Sunscreen, with Astaxanthin, SPF 30, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.77 lbs (0.35kg)
- Product Code: MCL-01310
- UPC Code: 813006013109
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.7 x 6.8 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29kg)
- Healthy Skin
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
This 100% natural and local recipe comes straight from the sun-loving people of Acapulco. Natural Sunscreen Lotion's ingredients protect, nourish, and soothe your skin with antioxidant-rich green tea. Plus, its special mineral sunscreen provides overall protection from the sun's potentially skin-damaging UVA and UVB rays. Water-resistant and hypoallergenic, Natural Sunscreen Lotion takes good care of your skin. Equally great for children, too!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide (6.0%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), astaxanthin, beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) wax, lecithin, p-anisic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (vitamin-E).|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Please note this this sunscreen has a pink tint from the all-natural astaxanthin and can potentially stain clothing. Use caution when applying and wait a few minutes for absorption before allowing contact with clothing.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.