Dr. Mercola, Novel Tea, 100% Organic Hibiscus Extract, 1.83 fl oz (54 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Full Flavor, Antioxidant Tea in an Airless Pump to Ensure Freshness
- USDA Organic
- Caffeine Free
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Certified Organic by: EcoCert
Add 3 pumps of organic Hibiscus extract to one cup of water (8 ounces) hot or cold.
Before using the first time, you must prime the pump. This may take as many as 25-50 pumps initially.
Organic hibiscus extract (water, hibiscus flower extract).
Extract may stain your skin and clothes.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59°-77°F/15°-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity)
|Serving Size: 3 pumps (0.57 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 95|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.
I enjoy plain water but sometimes I like to mix it up and Mercola's Hibiscus tea is easy to use and full of antioxidants. Really a perfect combination.