- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Personal Care
- Chlorine Free
- Perfume Free
- Organic Cotton
- Naturally Absorbent
- QCS - Quality Certification Services Since 1989
- Certified Organic by QCS
Mercola Organic Cotton products are made for health and environmentally conscious individuals. The cotton used in the product is certified organic. It's chlorine and viscose free to reduce the risk of irritation, allergy, and other health related issues.
Why organic? Organic cotton goes through a stringent certification process which assures consumers of the quality they are receiving.
All our organic cotton products adhere to the following standards to keep the earth and your body safe:
- Certified Organic Cotton - Viscose/rayon and pesticide free.
- Chlorine and Dioxin Free - We use hydrogen peroxide in the cotton bleaching process instead of chlorine.
- Perfume Free - Unscented for sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic - Allergy and irritation free.
- Eco-Friendly - Biodegradable and environmental friendly packaging.
- Made with your comfort in mind - We use assurance techniques to provide you with the safest product possible, without compromising on quality.