Dr. Mercola, Premium Feminine Care, Organic Cotton Tampons, Super, 14 Organic Cotton Tampons with Applicator (Discontinued Item)
By Dr. Mercola
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chlorine Free
- With Biodegradable Cardboard Applicator
- Perfume Free
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Tampons in Organic Cotton- Complying With the Requirement of GOTS
- Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute
- Certified by ICEA (GOTS 2010-009)
Cotton Advantages For Feminine Hygiene
- Compatible with your physiological pH
- Gently on your skin, lessens and helps prevent the risk of irritations and allergic reactions
- Breathable, enables airflow through fibers
- Dr. Mercola's Organic Cotton Tampons are made to leave you feeling clean, fresh and confident
Dr. Mercola's Organic Tampons are made with hypo-allergenic Organic Cotton which helps prevent the risk of irritations and allergies. They do not contain perfumes or superabsorbents. They are not bleached with chlorine or dioxin. The absorbent core is wrapped with a special cotton safety layer which prevents the fibers from remaining inside your body. The extraction cord is fully sewn to the absorbent core for complete safety. They come with 100% biodegradable cardboard applicators with a soft, rounded petal-shaped tip for easy insertion. Many gynecologists, midwives, and obstetricians recommend the use of natural cotton products for your intimate hygiene.
Attention: Always use the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease. For your health and safety read and save the enclosed information.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've tried all the major brands of organic cotton tampons and I've found these to be the best against leakage. They don't shift and hold a lot of fluid before you need to change them.