Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, Probiotic Packs, Natural Fruit Flavor, 30 Packets, 0.1 oz (3 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- 66 Billion CFU† Per Serving
- Manufactured in the USA
†At time of Manufacture
Probiotic Packs bring you 11 different "good" strains of bacteria, plus the well known Kyo-Dophilus blend, so your GI tract receives multiple varieties of helpful organisms in one concentrated dose.
Daily probiotic use helps give your GI tract and immune system that extra "edge" to keep not-so-beneficial flora from disrupting the delicate balance of "good" bacteria in your gut.
You'll naturally feel better -- and be able to do more of the things you want to do ... at home, at work, on vacation, anywhere and everywhere you go.
Every pre-measured package of Probiotic Packs provides 11 strains of probiotics including:
- Bifidobacterium lactis: a friendly bacteria often found in yogurt that is known to help support immune responses.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: promotes the health of your entire digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium longum: keeps your digestive system running smoothly, and helps enhance your immune system.
And to ensure the multiple strains of good bacteria thrive, I've added NutraFlora short chain FOS for their growth and survival.
Mix one packet with one glass (8 oz ) of water or juice. Can also be taken directly.
Maltodextrin, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, silica (flow agent), natural strawberry flavor and stevia.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||20 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||20 billion viable organisms||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||6 billion viable organisms||*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus casei||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||5 billion viable organisms||*|
|Kyo-Dophilus (L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum)||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|Lactospore Lactobacillus sporogenes||1 billion viable organisms||*|
|FOS (nutraflora)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|