European Gourmet Bakery, Classic Crème Brùlèe, 3.7 oz (106 g) (Discontinued Item)21 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: DRO-14111
- UPC Code: 058336141119
- Package Quantity: 3.7 oz (106 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.9 x 5.2 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Instant Dessert Mix
- With Caramelizing Sugar
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 8 Min.
- Quality is the Best Recipe
A heritage of baking.
It all started with baking powder... In 1891, in Bielefeld, Germany, Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of baking powder. Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business.
You Will Need:
Cold Milk 1 Cup
Cold whipping cream 1 cup 35% MF
- Whisk it up! In saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and whipping cream. Whisk in contents of custard pouch.
- Warm it up! Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Simmer and stir for 30 sec.
- Pour it in! Pour into oven safe dishes. Let stand at room temp. 1 hr. or until skin forms on top.
- Sprinkle & Heat! Preheat oven broiler. Sprinkle custard surface with caramelizing sugar. Broil with rack on high position and slightly opened oven door for 3-4 min. until browned.
Sugar, cornstarch, brown sugar, whey, egg yolks, non fat milk, cream, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, artificial flavor, tetra sodium pyrophosphate, beta carotene color, sodium caseinate (milk), soy lecithin, BHA (a preservative).
Contains: Milk, eggs, soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 package (26 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The Creme Brulee is excellent
I love Dr. Oetker's Creme Brulee Mix! It makes making this dessert sooooo easy! Whenever I serve this dessert, my guests rave about it! After "Linens and Things" closed, I thought I would never find it again!