- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Instant Dessert Mix
- With Caramelizing Sugar
- 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 8 Min.
- Quality is the Best Recipe
A heritage of baking.
It all started with baking powder... In 1891, in Bielefeld, Germany, Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of baking powder. Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business.
You Will Need:
Cold Milk 1 Cup
Cold whipping cream 1 cup 35% MF
- Whisk it up! In saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and whipping cream. Whisk in contents of custard pouch.
- Warm it up! Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Simmer and stir for 30 sec.
- Pour it in! Pour into oven safe dishes. Let stand at room temp. 1 hr. or until skin forms on top.
- Sprinkle & Heat! Preheat oven broiler. Sprinkle custard surface with caramelizing sugar. Broil with rack on high position and slightly opened oven door for 3-4 min. until browned.
Sugar, cornstarch, brown sugar, whey, egg yolks, non fat milk, cream, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, artificial flavor, tetra sodium pyrophosphate, beta carotene color, sodium caseinate (milk), soy lecithin, BHA (a preservative).
Contains: Milk, eggs, soy.
|Serving Size: 1/4 package (26 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Quite expensive when you add the cream and milk.
Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 06, 2013
a real treat
Posted by Reviewer1703938 on Mar 01, 2012
i made this for my wife who is of german stock. she raved about it
Posted by Reviewer3135791 on Oct 28, 2011
I love Dr. Oetker's Creme Brulee Mix! It makes making this dessert sooooo easy! Whenever I serve this dessert, my guests rave about it! After "Linens and Things" closed, I thought I would never find it again!
Posted by Reviewer2390546 on Aug 17, 2011
The Creme Brulee is excellent