Dr. Oetker, Lava Cake Mix, Chocolate, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.94 lbs (0.43kg)
- Product Code: DRO-15300
- UPC Code: 058336153006
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 5.8 x 7.8 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32kg)
- 5 Minutes to Prepare, Then Bake.
- Makes 4 X 95 g Cakes***
- Quality is the Best Recipe
- Includes 4 Paper Baking Cups
*** when baked
A rich chocolate sauce inside a deliciously moist chocolate cake.
New Baking Directions:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 8 minutes
Cooling time: 5 minutes
Total: 18 minutes
You will need:
- 2 fresh eggs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) hot water
- Butter for paper baking cups
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease 4 paper cups well with butter. Do not use non-stick cooking spray.
- Empty contents of the pouch into medium mixing bowl. Add fresh eggs and hot water.
- Beat with electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute, scraping the sides of the bowl often during mixing.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared cups, about 3/4 full.
- Place filled cups on baking tray; bake on center oven rack for 8 minutes or until edges are cooked and center is still liquid. Do not open oven during baking.
- Place baking tray on cooling rack and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the side of the cup with a knife. Carefully unmold by placing a plate over the top of the cake and invert. Serve warm.
Tips: Decorate and serve Lava Cakes with icing sugar, fresh fruit and ice cream for added enjoyment.
Sugar, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cocoa (processed with alkali), nonfat dry milk, vegetable shortening (palm oil, soybean oil, modified palm oil), modified cornstarch, salt, artificial flavor.
|Serving Size: 1/4 package (63 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g*||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||55 g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Amount in Mix
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4