European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Cake Mix, Lemon, 15.25 oz (432.33 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
Note: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
Grease the bottom and sides of two 9" round cake pans.
- Mix it Up! Combine cake mix, eggs, milk and butter in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed to moisten, then increase speed to medium high until well blended.
- Spread it Around! Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake it Up! Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes.
Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing cake from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
Organic cane sugar, organic wheat flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, organic cornstarch, organic lemon flavor, organic gum blend (organic guar and locust bean gums), citric acid, sea salt, organic turmeric.
|Serving Size: about 2 tbsp dry mix|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
This one really tastes lemon, very yummy although it tastes better when it's homemade.
I love it!
Posted by Reviewer3136932 on Nov 28, 2011
It's very easy and tasty, I love it