European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Cornmeal Muffin Mix, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.48|
- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipe. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 (12 cup) muffin pan
- Mix It Up! - Combine cornbread mix, egg, oil and milk in a mixing bowl. Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Split It! - Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake It! - Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 min.
Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan.
Note: Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C)
Grease or line 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Organic sugar, organic wheat flour, organic degerminated cornmeal, sea salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, organic gum blend (organic guar and locust bean gums).
|Serving Size: about 3 Tbsp dry mix (38 g)|
|Servings per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||70 g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25% g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|