European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Muffin Mix, Oatmeal, 16.9 oz (480 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This product has been certified by QAI. This is your assurance that Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd. is a certified organic processor, abiding by the highest quality environmental standards and good manufacturing practices.
A Heritage of Baking
It all started with Baking Powder...In 1891, in Bielefeld, Germany, Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of Baking Powder.
Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business. Dr. Oetker continues to bring premium, restaurant quality desserts home to your family. Dr. Oetker's passion for inspired desserts and quality products helps transform an ordinary meal into an unforgettable occasion.
You will need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 (12 cup) muffin pan
Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC) for a shiny metal pan, 400ºF (205ºC) for a dark non-stick pan.
Grease bottom of pan or use paper cups.
- Mix it up! Blend water, egg and oil in a bowl. Stir in muffin mix. Mix until ingredients are blended.
- Split it! Spoon batter evenly in the 12 muffin cups (~3/4 full).
- Bake it! Bake for 16-18 min. Cool for 5 min. Enjoy!
Organic enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cane sugar, organic rolled oats, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, organic spices.
Contains: Wheat. May contain soy.
|Serving Size: 1/12 package (40 g); Makes 1 muffin|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 mg||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|