- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Improved Quality Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
Note: Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
Grease the bottom and sides of two 9" round cake pans.
- Mix it Up! Combine cake mix, eggs, milk and butter in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed to moisten, then increase speed to medium high until well blended.
- Spread it Around! Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake it Up! Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 min.
Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes before removing cake from pan. Cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
Organic sugar, organic wheat flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, organic vanilla flavor, sea salt, organic gum blend (organic guar and locust bean gums). Contains: Wheat
|Serving Size: about 2 tbsp dry mix (36 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Bought this product for a wedding cake I was doing in another state. The bride wanted organic but something simple for me to use since I was not in my own kitchen. When figuring amount you need add a couple of boxes. The amount of batter yielded is about 3 1/2 cups. Your typical boxed mix will yield 4 - 5 1/2 cups. Lucky for me I had an extra box. Cake is super dense but very moist! It was a huge hit and guests were asking for 2nds and 3rds .
I have used this cake mix several times now for wedding cakes. Each time I get rave reviews such as "this is the best wedding cake I have ever had!" Very easy to make and great quality.
Easy and tasty
Posted by 4819029132872986585 on Jul 08, 2016
Just tasted like a regular vanilla cake
Posted by carmenpear on Jun 06, 2016
Will buy again for sure!
Very nice cake
Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015
I throw apples and cinnamon in, and it's the best apple cake around
Posted by Reviewer1985459 on Jan 02, 2014
This is a great go to mix for any simple cake you need or want to make. I have added lemon zest, extracts and dry pudding mixes to change up the cake's taste and outcome. Let you imagination explore.