Dr. Oetker, Organics, Vanilla Organic Cake Mix, 16.2 oz (460 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 lbs (0.62kg)
- Product Code: DRO-17501
- UPC Code: 058336175015
- Package Quantity: 16.2 oz (460 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 5.5 x 7.3 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52kg)
- USDA Organic
- Quality Is The Best Recipe
- Organic by QAI
A heritage of baking
It all started with Baking Powder… in 1981, in Bielefeld, Germany Dr. August Oetker developed “Backin”. a convenient and superior quality for of Baking Powder.
Futher Innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business. Dr. Oetker’s passion for inspired desserts and quality products helps transform an ordinary meal into an unforgettable occasion.
You will need:
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 of cup of milk
- ½ cup of oil
Note:Preheat oven to 350° (180°C) for a shiny metal pan, 325° (160°C) for a dark non-stick pan.
Grease bottom of pans(s).
- Mix it up! Blend cake mix, eggs, milk and oil in a bowl at low speed until moistened. Be at medium-high speed for 2 min, scrape bottom & side of bowl, resume beating for 2 min.
- Spread it around! Pour batter into pan(s).
- Bake it up! Bake for 30-35. (20-25 min. for cupcake forms). Cool in pan for 10 min, then remove from pan & cool.
|30 to 35 min||30 to 35 min||30 to 35 min||30 to 35 min||20 to 25 min|
|1-9" in x 13" in pan||2-8" in round pans||2-9" in round pans||2-8" in square pans||24 cupcakes|
Organic enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cane sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, locust bean gum, organic vanilla flavor, natural flavor.
Contains: Wheat may contain soy
|Serving Size: 1/12 package (38g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV *|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|