Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care, Fluoride-Free Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 9.3 fl oz (275 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Advanced Dentistry
- Contains Natural Extract and Some Organic Botanicals with Soothing Properties
- Refreshes Breath
- Promotes Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Natural Flavor and Sweeteners
- No Color Added
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- BPA-Free Bottle
This product was created by Dr. Sharp, Miami's leading aesthetic dentist, bringing together decades of clinical experience combined with a family tradition that spans more than 120 years and four generations of dentists.
Dentist recommended use:
Use daily after brushing. Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for a minute and then spit out.
Water (aqua), glycerin, polysorbate 80, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, stevioside, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, benzoic acid flavor (aroma).
Reject if safety seal is broken
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not sure if I got a bad product.. But still mouthwash shouldn't burn the entire mouth. I went one day without food because of the extent of the burns and pain and two days later I still I have trouble eating. I am contacting the company and see if I got a bad batch. I suggest Desert Essence's Tea Tree Oil mouthwash - better value and does the job. Update: I contacted customer service at Dr Sharp and they gave me a refund. They said it is probable I am sensitive to the mint extract. Fantastic customer service.
No fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, alcohol, parabens, or added color dyes. Doesn't taste like the strong, antiseptic mouthwashes you have tried, but certainly does the job you want it to do. Vegan, and sweetened with stevia. It may take a few uses to become accustomed to the scent and taste of the botanicals, which are certified organic as a bonus. Absolutely clear in color. Manufactured in the USA.