Dr. Tung's, Ionic Toothbrush, w/Replacement Head, 1 Toothbrush, 1 Replaceable Head
By Dr. Tung's
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Makes Teeth Repel Plaque!
- Silent Ionic Action Removes Up to 48% More Plaque*
- New! Push-Button Battery Tester
- Replacement Head Included
- Up to 48% More Effective*
Silent Ionic action positively removes plaque! For cleaner, whiter teeth.
If allowed to build up, plaque can lead to cavities, gum problems and may cause bad breath.
Great for braces and hard to reach places
*Dr. Tung's Ionic Toothbrush is clinically proven to remove up to 48% more plaque than a regular toothbrush and improve gingival health
Everything in nature has a charge or polarity. Opposite polarity makes plaque (+) adhere to teeth (-)
Dr. Tung's Ionic Toothbrush temporarily reverses polarity of tooth surfaces from (-) to (+), repelling plaque toward toothbrush head (-)
How to Use
- With a wet palm or finger, lightly touch the metal band. Then brush as normal.
- After brushing, rinse the Ionic toothbrush and store in a dry place to ensure maximum battery life.
To Replace Brush Heads
- Hold handle tightly and pull off brush head. Snap new brush into place over metal stem.
Power Source Handle
- 1 year warranty-full details inside.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a very good product, not miraculous. The brush is very gentle so you think it is not going to clean well but it actually does. It also goes where a normal brush can't reach. I seem to get the same result with my normal toothbrush but end up with irritated gums from harsh brushing. There is still a build up of plaque but it has decreased. I just don't know if it is because I also use Advanced oral hygiene (Life Extension) and floss with Dr Tung's smart floss + use Dr Tung's tongue cleaner. The BIG downside of this product is that I live in Sydney and that I-Herb doesn't sell the replaceable heads anymore. I am having a hard time finding them anywhere (Dr Tung's website doesn't seem to ship internationally) and the only site I found selling them charges a whopping, unacceptable $34 shipping fee for 4 replaceable heads at $28!. I fear I am now stuck with an unusable good product. Otherwise, thumbs up for I-herb fast and efficient service.
Dr. Tung's, Ionic Toothbrush Scam
Posted by 4735470530848067965 on May 27, 2016
It is good toothbrush but ionic function is total scam. It has 3.3v battery . the toothbrush head fitted on metal rod that doesn't have any electric contact with brushes. Even it be wet it doesnt conduct electric current. You can simply test it with any digital multimeter. So I would not recommend to buy this product. Disapointed.
Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Dec 13, 2015
can't say much just start to use it . Altough it's really great brush .
Posted by 5483506139097043796 on Jun 15, 2015
Dr tungs toothbrush
Posted by 5608427938353127559 on Apr 17, 2015
Best toothbrush i have ever used