Dr. Tung's, Ionic Toothbrush, Replacement Brush Heads, Soft Bristles, 2 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Clinically Proven to Remove up to 48% More Plaque
How to Replace the Brush Head
- Hold handle tightly in one hand
- Hold brush with other hand and pull away from handle
- Snap new brush head in place over metal stem
If head is difficult to remove, soak toothbrush in warm water for a few minutes to soften any buildup.
Dentists recommend replacing brush heads every 3 months or when the bristles begin to splay.
ionic tooth brush
simple solution - the best one, it seems;)
Posted by 4932829892317600295 on Jan 09, 2017
Seems to work: simple construction of the brushing head, though freshness after brushing stays for longer, and since I started using this brush I also started observing the teeth inner surface tartar (hope thats the word) - it's diminishing.
much cheaper than other website
Posted by 5483506139097043796 on Aug 07, 2016
i bought the toothbrush and have to change the brush heads.
Bought a second for my happy husband
Posted by 4783379037511983990 on Aug 04, 2014
It does remove plaque, even without toothpaste.
Have not used yet
Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Jul 19, 2013
As I have the toothbrush I'm sure that the replacement heads are fine.