Dr. Tung's, Snap-On Toothbrush Sanitizer, Fresh Mint Aroma, 1 Sanitizer, 2 Refills
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kills Germs Naturally!
- 100% Natural
- Antibacterial Vapors Safely Sanitize Your Toothbrush!
- New Refill Design!
- Saves 46% Plastic
- 6 Months Total Protection
- Fits Most Manual and Power Toothbrushes
- 100% Natural Disinfectant
- Container Made with EcoPure
How it works:
Toothbrushes harbor harmful bacteria that can -re-infect your mouth when you brush. Our sanitizer releases disinfecting vapors from special essential oils, to kill germs and neutralize bacterial growth on your toothbrush. A clean, safe, hygienic toothbrush helps protect your mouth from infection.
Directions for use:
After brushing your teeth, rinse toothbrush, shake off excess water and place inside the sanitizer device. The germ defense system goes to work immediately. Rinse toothbrush before use. Replace the refill every 2 months.
To change refill (every 2 months):
Open sanitizer and from inside, gently push refill part outwards with your finger. Open new refill and click refill into the opening.
Contains one or more of the following: lemon oil, lime oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, thyme oil.
No Animal Testing
Keep out of reach of children
It smells good. I use it because we have a drier machine in our bathroom. So it is always dust there no matter how much you clean there. It's hard to judge on quality but i do hope it works good protecting out tooth brushes from dust and bacterias. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)
There is no difference
Clever product. Very useful to keep germs away.
Posted by Ottoman on Dec 28, 2016
Clever product. Toothbrushes are breeding grounds for germs. Product helps keep them away.
it's ok, i guess
Posted by 5741746582299971470 on Dec 24, 2016
i got the lime (green) one and i have been using it for a month now but i can't tell if it works by keeping the toothbrush protected from bacteria. it's great for travel though. also the smell is refreshing.
There is no difference
I don't feel the difference....
Posted by 5225540820459862530 on Dec 07, 2016
I do not feel difference, but the idea is very interesting.