- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Your Breath's Friend
- Dentist Recommended
- Stainless Steel
- Lasts for Years!
- Bonus! Travel Pouch
- Removes Bacteria
- Freshens Breath
- Improves Taste
- No Animal Testing
- Best Seller!
"...works wonders for Bad Breath!"
Cleans in just 10 seconds
For fresher breath and a cleaner mouth, use Dr. Tung's Tongue Cleaner, the top choice of dentists and health experts.
It glides on the tongue and removes harmful bacteria and debris even from the back of the tongue. Dental experts say its about 5x more effective for tongue cleaning than a toothbrush! (Toothbrushes - designed for teeth - also tend to "grip" the tongue and can cause discomfort or gagging).
Designed especially for tongue cleaning, Dr. Tung's cleaner is comfortable, effective, easy to use, and lasts for years.
- Place cleaner on tongue as far back as is comfortable.
- Gently glide the cleaner forward, "scraping" off unwanted matter.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times.
- Rinse well
- Use twice daily for best results
Use with one hand or two hands for more precise control and comfort.
I bought this Dr. Tung's tong cleaner to replace my old one that I got from India. It does the job just fine. To me a tong cleaner is just as absolutely necessary as a tooth brush. Mine came in pink.
The best tongue cleaner EVER! I have 7 different kinds however, this one is the #1. I got one for my husband as well and he is very happy with it. It's the only one he will use. Get one today and you"ll be glad you did.
don't know how i lived without it for so long
Posted by rebeccachristi on Dec 02, 2016
this is honestly a great invention. the idea of brushing my tongue with a regular toothbrush after using this, grosses me out.
Posted by 4733160794086164103 on Dec 02, 2016
Posted by 4653309253728048050 on Nov 11, 2016
I cannot believe I lived my whole life without this!
Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Nov 04, 2016
I was worried about that this was gonna be rigid, but it is easily bent with one hand. It is a little pricey but for sure will last for a long time