Dragon Herbs, Chrysanthemum eeTee, 2.1 oz (60 g)
By Dragon Herbs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Easy • Economical • Tea • Effective • Ecological
- Premium eeTee Instant Granules
- FITT (Identical Transfer Technology Fingerprint)
- Enjoy with Ease!
THE flower that...
Chrysantemum flower, THE flower that calms, cools and clears. Chrysanthemum is calms, cools and clears. Chrysantemum is used in Asia to clear the mind and is renowned for promoting clear, beautiful skin. It can help maintain healthy vision. Chrysanthemun tea is a perfect summer tea because it helps you stay cool in hot weather.
This product is produced by FITT, Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This proprietary extraction technology captures the original phyto-chemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly.
Chrysantehemun eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy-Chrysantemum eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. Just a scoop, stir and serve.
Economical- Less raw materials, less energy consumption, recycled production water all contribute to a lower cost.
Effective- With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant's active ingredients are transferred to the eeTee extract.
Ecological- FITT uses 33% less energy that traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
FITT is a raw extraction, with the entire process temperature controlled under 104° F.
Add 1 teaspoon (2 g) of Chrysanthemun eeTee powder to 2-3 oz. of water, hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Chrysanthemun eeTee to your liking. 1-4 servings per day.
|Serving Size: 2 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Chrysanthemun flower, maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contains a trace amount of corn or wheat.)||
|†Daily Value not established.|