- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology - FITT
- Certified Authentic Source - Di Tao
- Changbai Mountain Organic Ginseng
- Raw Extract
- Easy · Economical · Tea · Effective · Ecological
- Makes 30 Cups
Ginseng, the King of Herbs. Panax Ginseng is one of the most famous and valued herbs used by mankind. Ginseng is the primary Qi tonic that regulates the human energy system. Modern pharmacological studies have demonstrated that Ginseng has numerous nutraceutical actions on immune, endocrine and central nervous systems. Ginseng, being a superb adaptogenic herb, helps a person adapt to stress.
This product is produced by FITT, Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This proprietary extraction technology captures the original phyto-chemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly.
FITT is a raw extraction, with the entire process' temperature controlled under 104° F.
Ginseng eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy - Ginseng eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. You can now make iced tea on the fly. Just add water, stir, and then add ice. Voila!
Economical - Less raw materials, less energy consumption, recycled production water all contribute to a lower cost.
Effective - With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant's active ingredients are transferred to the eeTee extract.
Ecological - FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
Add 1 teaspoon (2 g) of Ginseng eeTee powder to 6 oz of water, hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Ginseng eeTee to your liking.
Enjoy with ease!
|Serving Size: 2 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Panax Ginseng root, maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat.)||†|
|† Daily Value not established|