Dragon Herbs, Green eeTee, 3 oz (86.4 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Dragon Herbs
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- FITT - Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology
- Easy • Economical • Tea • Effective • Ecological
- Premium Organic Tea Instant Granules
- USDA Organic
- Makes 108 Cups
- Enjoy With Ease!
Green eeTee is a premium instant organic tea that is made with a cutting edge extraction technology.
This product is produced by FITT, Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This proprietary extraction technology captures the original phyto-chemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly.
FITT is a raw extraction, with the entire process' temperature controlled under 104ºF.
Green eeTee- is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy- Green eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. Just scoop, stir and serve.
Economical - Less raw materials, less energy consumption, recycled production water all contribute to a lower cost.
Effective - With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant's active ingredients are transferred to the eeTee extract.
Ecological - FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
Add ½ teaspoon (0.8 g) of Green eeTee powder to 1 cup of water (8 oz), hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Green eeTee to your liking. 1-4 servings per day.
|Serving Size: ½ teaspoon, 0.8 g|
|Servings Per Container: 108|
|Organic green tea extract (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat).||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|