Dragon Herbs, Green eeTee, 30 Stick Packets, 1.6 g Each (Discontinued Item)
By Dragon Herbs
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Di Tao Certified Authentic Source
- Easy · Economical · Tea · Effective · Ecological
- Premium Organic Tea
- Instant Granules
- USDA Organic
- Makes 60 Cups
- FITT- Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology
Green eeTee is a premium instant organic tea that is made with a cutting edge extraction technology called FITT. FITT stands for Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This patented technology captures the original phytochemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly. The result is an instant granule that tastes and smells just like its original plant. Green eeTee instant granules produce a tasty and aromatic brew that is second to none.
Enjoy with Ease!
Green eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy - Green eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. You can now make iced tea no the fly. Just add water, stir, and then add ice. Voila!
Economical - At $0.50 a cup, this tea is instantly affordable.
Effective - With FITT, 95-98% of all of the tea's active ingredients are transferred to the Green eeTee extract.
Ecological - FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/20th the waste of home brewing.
Add one stick (1.6 g) of Green eeTee powder to 2 cups of water (16 oz), hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Green eeTee to your liking.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet, 1.6 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Organic green tea extract, maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat.)||†|
|† Daily value not established.|