Dragon Herbs, Longan eeTee, 2.1 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- FITT - Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology
- Easy • Economical • Tea • Effective • Ecological
- Premium eeTee Instant Granules
- Makes 30 Cups
- Enjoy With Ease!
Longan has very high content of iron - about 20 times that of grapes and 15 times that of spinach and is thus considered useful for maintaining healthy blood. Longan is calming and promotes tranquility.
This product is produced by FITT, Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This proprietary extraction technology captures the original phyto-chemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly.
FITT is a raw extraction, with the entire process' temperature controlled under 104ºF.
Longan eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Economical - Less raw materials, less energy consumption, recycled production water all contribute to a lower cost.
Effective - With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant's active ingredients are transferred to the eeTee extract.
Ecological - FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
Add 1 teaspoon (2 g) of Longan eeTee powder to 2-3 oz of water, hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Longan eeTee to your liking. 1-4 servings per day.
Easy - Longan eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. Just scoop, stir and serve.
|Serving Size: 2 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Longan root, Maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat).||†|
|† Daily value not established.|