Dragon Herbs, Shaolin Inner Power eeTee, 2.1 oz (60 g)
By Dragon Herbs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Special Class Edition
- Premium eeTee Instant Granules
- Makes 30 Servings
Formulated on the principle established by Damo, the founder of Zen: "Move Forward from the Heart”. This formulation nourishes all three treasures, tonifies both a Yin and Yang, enhances wisdom, strengthens resistance, strengthens the bones, nourishes the muscles and promotes inner power and inner peace.
This product is produced by FITT Fingerprint Identical Transfers Technology. This proprietary extraction technology captures the original phyto-chemical profile of botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers is safely and almost identically into the final extract preserving the aroma, color and taste of the planet perfectly.
FITT is a raw extraction with the entire process' temperature controlled under 104° F.
Shaolin Inner Power eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy- Shaolin Inner Power eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. Just scoop, stir and serve.
Effective-With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant's active ingredients are transferred to ethe eeTee extract.
Ecological-FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
Add 1 teaspoon (2 g) of Shaolin Inner Power eeTee powder to 2-3 oz. of water, hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may also adjust the amount of Shaolin Inner Power eeTee to your liking. 1-4 servings per day.
|Serving Size: 2 g|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Red Jujube Date, Astragalus root, Wild Reishi mushroom, Chaga, He Shou Wu, Eucommia, Polygala, Morinda root, Licorice root, maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat).
† Daily Value not established