Drainbo, The Complete Drain Care Treatment and Cleaner, 32 oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Drainbo1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.66 lbs (1.21 kg)
- Product Code: DRN-50000
- UPC Code: 794004500009
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (946 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 10.2 in, 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
- For Year Round Clog Free Drains...
- The Natural Solution
- All-Natural Microbes
- Digest Buildup to Maintain Drainage and Clog Free Drains
- No GMOs
- Not Tested on Animals
- Cruelty Free!
Drainbo is a biological drain opener and cleaner formulated for use in all home drains. An environmentally safe, economical and easy-to-use concentrate that will penetrate and digest household grease, soaps, detergents and other common blockage materials.
How and where to use:
Shake Thoroughly before use
Recommended Treatment To Prevent Glogged Drains and To Keep Drains Clean and Free Running. At bed time, add 4 oz of Drainbo to 32 oz of warm water per drain, let stand for 15 minutes to revive dormant microbes. Pour down each household kitchen, bath and shower drain, Do Not Flush With Hot Water. Recommend treatments every 30 to 60 days. For problem drains increase frequency of treatment.
Keep out of reach of children
- Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes in clear running water. If irritation results, Get Medical Advice.
- Skin Contact: Wash skin with soap and water. If clothing is contaminated, wash before re-use.
- Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water. Treat symptomatically. Consult a Physician
Naturally grown bacillus, specifically for the digestion of household waste, such as grease, soap film, oils, proteins, fat and other commonly found proteins in the waste stream. Drainbo also consists of derivatives from coconuts, lemons and vegetable based cleaning agents.