Dukan Diet, Freeze-Dried Butternut Squash, 1.1 oz (31 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Dukan Diet
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dr. Dukan Approved
- All Natural
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Convenient On-the-Go Package!
- Great for Travel!
100% natural butternut squash made without additives or preservatives- is a healthy, low-calorie, flavorful snack with a crunchy, crispy texture dieters crave!
The Freeze-dried Process
Freshly cut butternut squash pieces are quickly frozen at temperatures as low as -85ºF, preserving nutrients, flavor, shape and color. The ice is evaporated to remove up to 98% of the moisture. Pieces are then seal in moisture and oxygen-proof packaging to ensure freshness until opened.
Freeze- dried vs. Dehydrated
Freeze-dried vegetables are healthier, better tasting, lower in calories and sugars, and have a longer shelf life. Dehydrated vegetables tend to be chewy while freeze-dried are crunchy.
Attack- 0 servings
Cruise- 0 servings PP 1 serving PV
Dukan Diet Butternut Squash can be used in snack mixes, salads, soups, yogurts or smoothies.
Freeze-dried butternut squash
Store in a dry place
|Serving Size: about 15 pieces (10 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|