Dukan Diet, Marinara Sauce, 19.8 oz (561 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Fresh & All Natural
- Dr. Dukan Approved
- Gluten Free, Vegan & Vegetarian
- Low Sodium with No Preservatives or Added Sugar
Dukan Diet Marinara Sauce can be paired with our Traditional Shirataki Noodles or Spinach Fettuccine Shiraktaki Noodles to create a pasta-like dish rich in colors and flavors. Great for bruschetta, over scrambled eggs and omelets or simmered over chicken, meat or fish.
We use only premium, fresh and natural ingredients. Made in snall batches to slowly layer flavors for a true homemade taste.
Cruise- 0 servings PP- 1 serving PV
Consolidation- 1 serving
Heat sauce in pan for 5 minutes over medium flame and stir. Or microwave in jar 2-3 minutes on medium-high with lid loosened. Stir, repeat until hot. Remove liner entirely before microwaving.
Tomato puree (tomato, salt), onion, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, black pepper
Processed in a facility that also processes pine nuts, walnuts, eggs, milk.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 7 days or store in freezer
Conveniently packaged, this BPA-free jar is microwavable, freezable, and re-usable.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (113 g)
|Serving Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|