Dukan Diet, Oat Bran Chocolate Muffin Mix, 10 oz (288 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.55|
- Dr. Dukan Approved
- Great for The Entire Family • Made With Lo Han
- 100% Natural
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- M2bisB6 Grade Oat Bran
- Proprietary Milling and Sifting for Optimal Health Benefits
Dukan Diet Oat Bran Chocolate Muffin Mix Is:
- A great source of fiber
- Helpful in fighting cravings
- A delicious & healthy snack to take on the go
- Made with Lo Han, a natural, diet-friendly sweetener made from monk fruit
Recommendation for each phase
One muffin = 2 Tbsp of *M2bisB6 Oat Bran
*M2bisB6 - specific milling and sifting for optimal health benefits
1 package muffin mix - yields 12 muffins
1 egg white
1 large or extra-large whole egg
1 1/3 cup of water
6 oz serving (3/4 cup) of nonfat Greek yogurt
Pre-heat oven to 350º F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine muffin mix with yogurt and water. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs for one minute until well beaten, add to the muffin mix, blend well. Spoon 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon of the batter into each tin of a non-stick muffin pan or line with paper cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Oven temperatures may vary; do not over bake or muffins may become dry. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days in a sealed container. Muffins will keep up to 2 months if frozen - to defrost, place them in your fridge overnight. When ready to eat, microwave for 15 seconds.
Oat bran, vegetable fiber, cocoa powder, soy protein concentrate, dried egg white, whey protein, wheat free cereal fiber, baking powder (calcium phosphate, bicarbonate of soda), soy lecithin, low glycemic monosaccharides, sea salt, low glycemic fruit concentrate (Lo Han), vanilla powder.
Allergens: Soy, egg, milk, and wheat.
Made in a plant that processes peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
|Serving Size: 1 muffin (24 g dry)|
|Servings Per Container: 12 muffins|
|Calories from Fat||13||17|
|Amount Per Serving||
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||2%||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||22%||22%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4