Dukan Diet, Shirataki Rice, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dr. Dukan Approved
- Zero Calories
- Zero Gluten
- Zero Fat
- The Zero Calorie Solution to Your Rice Cravings
Cooking Instructions: Drain the package and rinse thoroughly in a strainer or colander for about 1 minute. Lightly boil or microwave for 1 minute. Use as you would regular cooked rice. Starting in the Attack phase, you can continue shirataki rice with any Dukan Diet approved foods to make a risotto, rice pudding or to accompany your protein rich meal.
Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, yam flour and hydrated lime.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy products.
|Serving Size: 4 oz (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.0|
|Amount\ Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||Less than 1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.