Dymatize Nutrition, Elite Fusion 7, Mochaccino Rush, 2.91 lbs (1,320 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Scientifically Engineered 7-Protein Blend
- Sustained Release Protein
- 100% AjiPure BCAAs
- Lean Muscle Formula
- Incredible Taste
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- AjiPure Amino Acids
- Manufactured Free of Banned Substances in a NSF GMP for Sport Registered Facility
- Manufactured in a NSF GMP Certified Facility
- Quality Purity, TMB Guaranteed
- Building Better Bodies
ELITE FUSION 7 is designed to be the most delicious, highly effective, sustained-release protein supplement on the market today. FUSION 7 makes it easier than ever to consume the right amount of protein and perfect combination of protein sources needed to capitalize on lean muscle development and recovery! FUSION 7 is perfect for fueling the body with high quality protein throughout the day helping you feel satisfied and energized. Drink FUSION 7 either as a convenient meal replacement, protein-enhanced snack between meals, or an after workout shake to help aid in recovery.
The Dymatize Nutrition Research and Development Team has taken into account many factors in the design of this comprehensive high-quality protein. The optimal protein source is actually a Fusion of different protein sources, which is why FUSION 7 consists of a unique blend of 7 superior protein sources. In addition to the incredible, cutting edge 7-source Protein blend found in FUSION 7, a full 5 grams of fiber have been added to each serving. Fiber is a necessary component of a healthy diet and our exclusive combination of soluble and insoluble fiber help give FUSION 7 its delectable and smooth "milkshake" texture with the added benefit of acting as a natural aid for slower digestion, enhancing nutrient uptake and utilization by the body.
According to the standards listed below, Whey protein has the highest BV of any natural protein source and the highest rating of PDCAAS, which is why it forms the foundation of the FUSION 7. In blending with Casein, Milk Protein, Egg Protein and other top rated performers, Dymatize can enhance Whey protein's effectiveness over a sustained period of time. This FUSION of protein sources also includes essential Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and other Free Form Amino Acids along with the addition of a comprehensive list of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy, balanced diet.
- Rate of Absorption (RA): the rate at which different protein source releases its amino acids into the bloodstream.
- Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS): a "best method" evaluation used by the FDA and FAO/WHO, which uses nitrogen absorption and amino acid profile to rate quality.
- Amino Acid profile: each protein source has its own unique amino acid profile.
- Biological Value (BV): derived from the amount of Nitrogen absorbed over the amount of Nitrogen incorporated into the body. Helps determine the amount of protein absorbed from different protein sources.
- Net Protein Utilization (NPU): uses to determine the ideal amount of essential amino acids.
- Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER): similar to PDCAAS.
FUSION 7 uses only 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade AjiPure Glutamine & BCAAs
FUSION 7 is the future of sustained-release protein technology. Start and end your day with the power of 7!
Recommended use for males: Take 1-2 scoops (equaling approx. 23-46 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. to 8-10 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 4-5 oz. of liquid per 1 scoop of powder. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-2 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.
Recommended use for females: Take 1 scoop (equaling approx. 23 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. of cold water or liquid of your choice. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-2 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.
ELITE FUSION 7 Protein Matrix: (Whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate, complete milk protein, calcium caseinate, micellar casein., milk protein isolate and egg albumin, BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine), glutamine), quic creamer: (soybean oil†, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate), ELITE FUSION 7 Fiber Compound: (arabic gum, xanthan gum, cellulose gum and fibersol-2), cocoa, instant coffee, natural & artificial flavors, ELITE FUSION7 Liposorb Blend: (sunflower oil, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) and CLA - conjugated linoleic acid), Zytrix digestive enzyme matrix (protease, lipase and lactase), salt, ELITE FUSION 7 Vitamin and Mineral Blend: (vitamin A (as palmitate), ascorbic acid, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCL, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, zinc oxide, chromium chloride), caffeine, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Contains milk, egg, & soy.
†Soy oil is genetically modified.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (44 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat: 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 100 Grams of Protein|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Isoleucine (BCAA)||6,053 mg|
|Leucine (BCAA)||10,221 mg|
|Valine (BCAA)||5,734 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|Aspartic Acid||10,251 mg|
|Glutamine & Precursors||17,169 mg|
|# Naturally occurring. Not added or manufactured.|