Dymatize Nutrition, Elite Fusion 7, Rich Chocolate Shake, 2.91 lbs (1,320 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Scientifically Engineered 7-Protein Blend
- Sustained Release Protein
- 100% AjiPure BCAAs
- Lean Muscle Formula
- Incredible Taste
- Natural & Artificial Flavored
- AjiPure Amino Acids
- Fusion 7 Uses Only 100% Pharmaceutical Grade AjiPure Glutamine & BCAAs
- Manufactured Free of Banned Substances in a NSF GMP for Sport Registered Facility
- Manufactured in a NSF GMP Certified Facility
- TMP Quality Purity Guaranteed
- Building Better Bodies
Elite Fusion 7 is designed to be the most delicious, highly effective, sustained-release protein supplement on the market today. Fusion 7 makes it easier than ever to consume the right amount of protein and perfect combination of protein sources needed to capitalize on lean muscle development and recovery! Fusion 7 is perfect for fueling the body with high quality protein throughout the day helping you feel satisfied and energized. Drink Fusion 7 either as a convenient meal replacement, protein-enhanced snack between meals, or an after workout shake to help aid in recovery.
The Dymatize Nutrition Research and Development Team has taken into account many factors in the design of this comprehensive high-quality protein. The optimal protein source is actually a Fusion of different protein sources, which is why Fusion 7 consists of a unique blend of 7 superior protein sources. In addition to the incredible, cutting edge 7-source Protein blend found in Fusion 7, a full 5 grams of fiber have been added to each serving. Fiber is a necessary component of a healthy diet and our exclusive combination of soluble and insoluble fiber help give Fusion 7 its delectable and smooth "milkshake" texture with the added benefit of acting as a natural aid for slower digestion, enhancing nutrient uptake and utilization by the body.
According to the standards listed below, Whey protein has the highest BV of any natural protein source and the highest rating of PDCAAS, which is why it forms the foundations of the Fusion 7. In blending with Casein, Milk Protein Egg Protein and other top rated performers, Dymatize can enhance Whey protein's effectiveness over a sustained period of time. This Fusion of protein sources also includes essential Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and other free form Amino Acids along with the addition of a comprehensive list of vitamins and minerals needed for a health, balanced diet.
- Rate of Absorption (RA): the rate at which different protein source releases its amino acid into the bloodstream.
- Protein Digestibility Correct Amino Acid Score (PDCAAs): as "best method" evaluation use by the FDA and FAO/WHO, which uses nitrogen absorption and amino acid profile to rate quality.
- Amino Acid Profile: each protein source has its own unique amino acid profile.
- Biological Value (BV): derived from the amount of Nitrogen absorbed over the amount of Nitrogen incorporated into the body. Helps determine the amount of protein absorbed from different protein sources.
- Net Protein Utilization (NPU): used to determine the ideal amount of essential amino acids.
- Protein Efficiency Ratio (Per): similar to PDCAAS.
Elite Fusion 7 is the future of sustained-release protein technology. Start and end your day with the power of 7!
Recommended Use for Males:
Take 1-2 scoops (equaling approx. 23-46 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. to 8-10 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 4-5 oz. of liquid per 1 scoop of powder. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-2 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.
Recommended Use for Females:
Take 1 scoop (equaling approx. 23 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz of cold water or liquid of your choice. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-2 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.
Elite Fusion 7 Protein Matrix: (whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate, complete milk protein, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate and egg albumin, BCAA Blend (l-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine), glutamine), quic creamer: (soybean oil†, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- & diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate), Elite Fusion 7 Fiber Compound: (arabic gum, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, and fibersol-2), cocoa, natural & artificial flavors. Elite Fusion 7 Liposorb Blend: (sunflower oil, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) and CLA - conjugated linoleic acid) Zytrix digestive enzyme matrix (protease, lipase and lactase), salt, Elite Fusion 7 Vitamin and Mineral Blend: (Vitamin A (as palmitate), ascorbic acid, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCL, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, zinc oxide, chromium chloride), acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Contains milk, egg & soy.
†Soy oil is genetically modified.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (44 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat: 9 · Carbohydrate: 4 · Protein: 4
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 100 Gram of Protein|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Isoleucine (BCAA)||6,053 mg|
|Leucine (BCAA)||10,221 mg|
|Valine (BCAA)||5,734 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|Aspartic Acid||10,251 mg|
|Glutamine & Precursors||17,169 mg|
|# Naturally occurring. Not added or manufactured.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3257450 on Sep 05, 2011
Good taste, execelent protein.
Posted by Reviewer2329472 on Nov 01, 2011
Posted by Reviewer1647109 on Nov 17, 2011
Good item. have any problems. Thanks for order
very good product
Posted by Reviewer2831850 on Dec 13, 2011
very good product
hope to take...
Posted by Reviewer3031753 on Jan 02, 2012
Hello I know this is a good product, but I'm hoping to get here at home first, because we have not arrived here, I am Brazilian and I love the imported product, it's a shame that it takes to arrive