Dymatize Nutrition, Glutamine Micronized, 10.6 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Muscle Recovery
- Fast Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
- TMB Quality Guaranteed Purity
- Manufactured in a NSF GMP Certified Facility
Glutamine Micronized is the choice of athletes and serious trainers worldwide not only because of its quality and benefits, but also because it mixes easily and can be used by itself or blended into shakes or other beverages.
Glutamine Micronized is manufactured to the highest quality standards by Dymatize in our Sport GMP-certified facility. Dymatize products are used by athletes worldwide and are research proven at universities.
- Scientifically Formulated
- Athlete Tested
- University Proven
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) rounded teaspoon daily. Mix glutamine with water or your favorite beverage.
Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Use only as directed.
|Serving Size: 4.5 g (1 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 66+|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The location is beautiful in dealing
Posted by 4938554714771183302 on Dec 13, 2015
Wonderful product I'm happy to deal with you all the goodwill
Best L Glutamine
Posted by mihulea on May 19, 2015
This is by far the best Glutamine I ever used and still using at the moment.It mixes very well as it is micronized, has a slight pleasant to no taste. Im using this before and after my workout 5 gr each time. It also helps me with my allergies.Actually I have no more issues with the seasonal allergies.
Posted by 4640935409930728870 on Nov 18, 2014
Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Nov 12, 2014
usual good glutamine..!!