Dymatize Nutrition, Guggul Complex, Guggulsterones, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Manufactured in a Licensed Pharmaceutical Facility
- Building Better Bodies
- Quality Purity, TMB Guaranteed
Guggul, also known as Commiphora Mukul and Guggulipid, is a very effective herbal medicine that has been found to help in controlling obesity and cholesterol. In addition, Guggul has been found to help increase white blood cell counts and possesses strong disinfecting properties.
As an adult dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Can be combined with other fat loss agents for an increased, synergistic effect.
Gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical condition. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per 1 Capsule:
|Guggul Extract (standardized)||700 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established
iHerb Customer Reviews
Took this for 6 weeks. noticed more energy; maybe strange but felt more energy in my heart specifically. LDL-P (small particle LDL) was 2129 (very high). After the 6 week period and bloodwork, LDL-P was 1686...still high but closer to the 1300 Docs want you to be under to greatly reduce cardiovascular risk. So this stuff worked it seems. Didn't increase my HDL but my ratio is better and risk is lower. Doc had me increase to 3 per day instead of 2. We'll have to wait and see if it helps even more. Alot of docs just check total cholesterol...LDL and HDL. Stats are emerging that particle size is just as important as total numbers so it's not just total HDL vs LDL any more but what type of LDL you have etc... Again, it worked. I'm ordering more.