Dynasty, Jasmine Rice, 32 oz (907 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Top Quality Jasmine Rice
- Convenient Resealable Bag
- Thai Hom Mali Rice
- Originated in Thailand
- Department of Foreign Trade
Combine 1 cup Dynasty Jasmine Rice and 1-1/2 cups water in medium saucepan. Bring to a soft boil; reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until moisture is absorbed. Remove from heat; let stand covered 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve. Makes about 3 cups cooked rice.
Note: If using an electric rice cooker, combine 1 cup rice and 1-1/2 cups water in electric rice cooker pot. Continue as directed by rice cooker manufacturer.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g) Uncooked|
|Servings Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calorie per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Dynasty, Jasmine Rice, 32 oz
Posted by Reviewer2349086 on Oct 19, 2011
Fantastic taste. Better consistency than regular rice.
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1728503 on Feb 29, 2012
Good value for Jasmine rice. Cooked beautifully, will definitely reorder.
Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Jul 07, 2013
Tastes great. Very fragrant.