Dynasty, Jasmine Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural
- Individually Sealed for Freshness
Jasmine Tea is made from green tea leaves scented with the fragrant blossoms of the jasmine flower. Enjoy the exotic taste of Dynasty Jasmine Tea...
Hot Tea: Steep one tea bag in one cup of boiling water for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on strength desired.
Iced Tea: Steep 2 bags in teapot of boiling water 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and allow to cool. Pour over ice in tall glass.
Jasmine scented green tea, jasmine flower.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml) 1 teabag brewed|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Jasmine Tea Has Wonderful Scent and Great Taste! Nice Price Too!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
This tea is wonderfully fragrant! You can picture the beautiful clusters of fragrant flowers as you sip the delicious brew. I don't even use any sweetener with this tea. Since it is so cheap you can afford to enjoy this delicious beverage every day!
Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Jun 05, 2014
surprising quality for fair price
favorite jasmine tea
Posted by 4737810912796863722 on Feb 28, 2014
I love jasmine tea but I've also found the taste really depends on the brand. This one is a keeper, its the best tasting jasmine tea I've found so far. And SUCH a great price. Love it!
Posted by 4762556441745503144 on Feb 12, 2014