Dynasty, Saifun, Bean Threads, 3 Pack Tray, 5.29 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Imported by JFC International INC
Add fried saifun to salads or use as a bed for stir-fry combinations. Add softened saifun to soups, stews, stir-fry dishes or salads, as desired.
To deep-fry saifun, pour vegetable oil into pan, at least 2 inches deep; heat to 375°F. Add saifun, a little at a time. When saifun comes to top of oil, remove. Drain briefly on paper towel. To soften saifun, cover with boiling water; let stand for 20 minutes. Drain; coarsely chop, as desired for use.
Mung bean starch, potato starch, and water.
|Serving Size: 1 bundle (50 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat and trans fat.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.