E.L.F. Cosmetics, Brightening Eye Color, Brownstone, 0.09 oz (2.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Brightening, Crease-Resisting and Long-Wearing Formula
- Long-Lasting Easy Blending Color
- Instantly Brightens and Defines
- Eyes Look Fresh and Wide Awake
- Safe, Gentle Formula
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
Apply shadow to upper eyelid, blending in to achieve desired effect.
Tips: For best results, use with the e.l.f. Brightening Eyeliner Pencil.
Talc, mica, zinc stearate, kaolin, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, methylparaben, propylparaben May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742), mica (Cl 77019), titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), yellow No. 5 lake (Cl 19140), red No.40 lake (Cl 16035), ultramarine violet (Cl 77007), blue No.1 lake (Cl 42090)
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
No Animal Testing
I haven't used this really that much, but when I used it was OK not that good but still not bad! It's good for new make-up users.
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 11, 2015
Posted by 5078797509481141402 on Apr 15, 2015
Is very good for this price. Soft colors.
Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Dec 28, 2014
I find ELF eye shadows are hit or miss.. This one is a hit! I just love the neutral colours, the tones are really nice in this palette, they go on well and blend well and only a buck! Please see my page for more info and reviews!
Posted by 5583341356844156705 on Dec 21, 2014
It's not bad for the price, but I expected more since I'm usually more than satisfied with e.l.f. products. The colors are great and easy to blend (have a little bit of shimmer which I like), but applicator is no good. I have a feeling that it won't last long because it crumbles..