E.L.F. Cosmetics, Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder, St Lucia, 0.28 oz (8 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Mirror Included
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
Create a healthy and natural glow year-round
The Blush highlights the cheeks to add a flush of color
The Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition
Brush the bronzer onto the hollows of the cheeks for definition and dust around the face line to create a healthy glow. Use the blush on the apples of the cheeks to create subtle color.
Talc, mica, magnesium stearate, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), polyisobutene, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, triacontanyl PVP, sodium dehydroacetate. May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499), titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), red 40 lake (Cl 16035), ultramarines (Cl 77007)
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing
This contour and blush combo is amazing. The bronzer is the best contour colour, no orange pay off just a chocolate colour. I'm quite fair and am still able to use this as contour. Very very pigmented, only need the littlest amount of contour shade. Blush is nice too!
Totally different from the picture
Posted by BrigittaUibo on Oct 23, 2016
This powder(blush) is not actually blush! It looks more like beige highlighter! It's not bad, but I was expecting to recieve blush and bronzer(as described), instead of highlight plus bronzer. Quality is average.
Coool~ Goood item
Posted by 5640386622702100033 on Oct 17, 2016
Would not recommend
Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Aug 24, 2016
- The powder was rather gritty and not fine nor creamy. It gave a blotchy appearance (especially the bronzer). - My skin can be sensitive and it gave me a small rash over the areas I had applied it to - Smells "chemical-ish" and was not pleasant
Posted by 5118385243353751573 on Aug 24, 2016
I like this product, specially the contour powder is excellent quality, very smooth and subtle and does give you a very nice bronzed look. The blush is a bit shimmery but is working nice too. This is a good dupe for Nars similar products!