- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- Mirror Included
Convert your shadows into brand new shades with these four opalescent shades
Wear alone, under, over or in combination with your other makeup
The opal tones transform your dark color into a new shimmering hue
Directions: Wear alone or in combination with your favorite dark eyeshadow or liner color to transform the shade. Simply blend in with the other color to create your unique hue.
Talc, zinc stearate, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, paraffinium liquidum (mineral oil), triacontanyl PVP, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), yellow no 5 lake (Cl 19140), red no 40 lake (Cl 16035), ultramarine violet (Cl 77007), blue no 1 lake (Cl 42090), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289).
No animal testing
I got this on impulse and I am thrilled! Its gorgeous, had some interesting looks with it.
I love the effect that this has on my eyeshadows. Some days I wear it by itself and find it still looks lovely if you want a softer look
didn't try yet
Posted by 4784351382594948836 on May 24, 2015
didn't try yet
Great for highlighting
Posted by Rena61 on Feb 22, 2015
I appreciate the variety of highlighting colors.It does have a bit of fall out, that is why I gave it 4 stars.
Posted by 5016175952345851407 on Feb 20, 2015
Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015
Nice fresh spring eyeshadow, similar to shiseido palette, pigmentation is not the best but a good base solves the problem