- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Relieves and Conditions Lips With Nourishing Vitamins A & E
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
Relieves and soothes lips with a drench of moisture
Softens lips to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
Directions: Apply to lips and blend in color before sun exposure and as often as desired.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%
|Active Ingredients: Benzophenone-3 5%, Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7% Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil, Octyl palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene wax, Ozokerite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va) May Contain: Iron Oxides(Cl 77491 Cl 77492 Cl 77499, Red No 27 Lake(Cl 45410), Red No 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Red No 40 Lake(Cl 16035), Titanium Dioxide(Cl 77891)|
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
This is kind of a "meh" product for me - very sheer, pretty moisturizing but the package is so big compared to the amount of product you get that it's not that useful - I don't see myself taking it with me to school or work that often. There are definitely better tinted balms out there. The color is cute but nothing special. Wouldn't repurchase.
Posted by 5111061972206259972 on Oct 12, 2015
This smells so good... This is very hydrating on your lips.
Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Oct 04, 2015
Normal lip balm, but... that is all. Just normal. There is nothing special about this product why should anyone choose this over any other lip balm or even simple coconut oil. And the jar is impractical for carrying it in purse. I would not buy this again.
Posted by 4659768497206596191 on Aug 17, 2015
Es un color labio muy natural con un toque rosado. Es perfecto para un maquillaje de dia y discreto. Lo volvería a comprar.
Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015
not into lip balms