- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fine Tip Brush Creates Easy, Defined and Precise Lines
- Smudge-Proof Liquid Line
- Safe, Gentle Formula
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
Directions: Begin at the inner corner of the eye along the lash line and work outwards. Position the brush tip close to the lash roots and in a gentle fluid movement brush color along the natural curve of your lash line.
TIPS: For best results, use with the e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo.
Water (aqua), styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, ethylhexyl palmitate, isododecane, polysorbate 20, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, diethylene glycol.
May Contain: Mica, iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), DC black #2 (Cl 77266), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), manganese violet (Cl 77742), Red 40 lake (Cl 16035), tin oxide (Cl 77861)
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing
Such a great eyeliner, stays on and lasts all day, great brush ,easy to apply eyeliner on :) A+++
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
ELF Cosmetics are Growing to Be Some of My Favorites!
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016
My foray into liquid eyeliner has begun with this ELF Black Eyeliner. I'm definitely not a pro yet!
Posted by 4640884291251024792 on Jan 03, 2016
para mi regular
Very good for the price!
Posted by 4658917403111762651 on Dec 13, 2015
it's a little bit watery and can be less black sometimes if you don't roll it between your hands before using.