E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Eye Liner, Coffee, .0074 oz (0.21 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Mineral Makeup
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- Beautifying Yourself and the World is a Beautiful Thing!
- No Parabens
- No Preservatives
- No Dyes
Creative definition that's soft, natural and brilliant. The natural based formula provides gentle coverage for even the most sensitive eye.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, rhus succedanea cera (rhus succedanea fruit wax), mica. May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), mica (Cl 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510)
No animal testing
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
Great product for the price, very smooth. However it smudges badly. I have to make sure not not rub my eyes at all when wearing it. I really love this brown color!
The eyeliner was ok, the brown is very similar to the colour in the picture I'm just not the hugest fan of it and it could be more pigmented
A bit disapointed
Posted by 5352666043881584678 on Nov 21, 2014
The color is lovely, buy it rubbs off easily and I feel it is not pigmented enough
Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014
the ingredients maybe safe but this stick easily catches bacteria. after one use it leaves weird and moldy smell.
Nice and brown
Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014
Good color and good pigment. But it is a bit to loose and will rub off easily
Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Apr 28, 2014
הפורמולה קצת יבשה וזה מקשה למרוח את העיפרון. לדעתי לא מתאים לבעלות עיניים רגישות