E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Foundation, SPF 15, Golden Honey, 0.10 oz (2.84 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Mineral Makeup
- No Parabens
- No Preservatives
- No Chemical Dyes
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- Beautifying Yourself and the World is a Beautiful Thing!
Our weightless Mineral Foundation will help get you on your way to healthier looking skin. The powder blends naturally into the skin and is so light that it works with your skin color to create a perfect color match.
All of our mineral foundation contain sun protection factor (SPF) 15 to help combat against aging and are 100% mineral based.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Shake the Natural Mineral Foundation - SPF 15 back and forth to get excess powder loose into the tray. Gently glide over the powder with a brush, then tap off any excess. Apply to areas of the face that need coverage by working into the skin in a circular motion.
- Apply liberally as needed 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after swimming or towel drying
|Titanium Dioxide 10%
Zinc Oxide 15%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate (ve), boron nitride. may contain: iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007)|
No animal testing
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.