- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Eyes Lips Face
- Natural Mineral Makeup
- No Parabens
- No Preservatives
- No Chemical Dyes
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- Beautifying Yourself and the World is a Beautiful Thing!
Our weightless Mineral Foundation will help get you on your way to healthier looking skin. The powder blends naturally into the skin and is so light that it works with your skin color to create a perfect color match.
All of our mineral foundation contain sun protection factor (SPF) 15 to help combat against aging and are 100% mineral based.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Shake the Natural Mineral Foundation - SPF 15 back and forth to get excess powder loose into the tray. Gently glide over the powder with a brush, then tap off any excess. Apply to areas of the face that need coverage by working into the skin in a circular motion.
- Apply liberally as needed 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after swimming or towel drying
|Titanium Dioxide 10%
Zinc Oxide 15%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate (Ve), boron nitride. May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007)|
No animal testing
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
I was quite disappointed, because I've been looking for a long time for a good mineral loose powder that could replace my favourite from Avon which is no longer produced. This does not cover well and on my pale face takes on some sort of a pinkish color, does not look good ... I DO NOT RECOMMEND and I will NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!
This leaves just a very light coverage on your face. Feels very very light. The color is for fair skin.
Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015
Outranks almost every foundation we've tried thats 10 times the price!
Nice but a touch dark
Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Jan 26, 2015
I am going to try the fair next time. This is just a touch darker than i like although it does blend well. It keeps the shine off my nose for a few hours and makes my skin look very nice. At my mature age I am pleased that it doesn't accentuate lines and wrinkles like other powders and foundation
Posted by 5037768791103813144 on Dec 16, 2014
It was very orange and I wouldn't call this a "light" shade.
Posted by 5032341674060241774 on Nov 07, 2014
This foundation doesn't have a lot of coverage. It doesn't last on the face for very long, during the day the skin starts to shine and becomes oily. The color is a bit too dark for my fair skin.
I'll repeat again
Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014
I've bought it three times already, it does the job perfectly, the color is great for my skin, it looks great on my skin. The only complain is the size (please...double it!!!). Please, excuse my english!