- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Mineral Makeup
- No Parabens
- No Preservatives
- No Chemical Dyes
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- Because Beautifying Yourself and the World is a Beautiful Thing!
Our weightless Mineral Foundation will help get you on your way to healthier looking skin. The powder blends naturally into the skin and is so light that it works with your skin color to create a perfect color match.
All of our mineral foundation contain sun protection factor (SPF) 15 to help combat against aging and are 100% mineral based.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Shake the Natural Mineral Foundation - SPF 15 back and forth to get excess powder loose into the tray. Gently glide over the powder with a brush, then tap off any excess. Apply to areas of the face that need coverage by working into the skin in a circular motion.
|Titanium Dioxide 10%
Zinc Oxide 15%
Mica, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate (Ve), boron nitride. May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007)
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
No animal testing
Ideal shade for summer. Nice coverage and very long lasting. It's invisible on the skin.
Love , love, love this product, goes on beautifully, lasts all day. I will use this in place of the far more expensive mineral foundation I had been using. I have oily skin in the t zone, and this product works beautifully to keep shine away, but never looks dry on the other areas of my face.
Posted by 5497169501682778642 on Oct 31, 2016
like this product , color was good
Posted by Sofijana88 on Jul 23, 2016
... Not so good.
Great quality for small price!
Posted by 4761211006719707630 on Feb 27, 2015
This is a great mineral foundation and stacks up against products 10 times the price.
Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Feb 02, 2015
It's a great mineral powder. It gives a nice glow without feeling all your pores covered. It doesn't last as much as intended because of the packaging, but that's a common problem with all mineral powder. It's my fourth and I'll keep repurchasing. Please, excuse my english!:)