E.L.F. Cosmetics, Soothing Lip Balm, Blackberry Cream, 0.07 oz (2.0 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Infused with Vitamins A & E and Shea Butter
- Provides Intensive, Lasting Moisture
- Helps Treat & Prevent Chapping
- Instantly Soothes & Smoothes Lips
- Safe, Gentle Formula
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
Massage balm into lips. Re-apply as often as needed.
Paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), polyisobutene, silica , synthetic beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, fragrance (aroma), methylparaben, propylparaben May Contain: Iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742), mica (Cl 77019), red No.6 lake (Cl 15850), red No.7 lake (Cl 15850), red No.28 lake (Cl 45410), blue No.1 lake (Cl 42090), yellow No.5 lake (Cl 19140), yellow No.6 lake (Cl 15985)
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
No Animal Testing
I found this lip balm to be very greasy, I don't feel like my lips are moisturised when using this. The smell is really strong and I personally don't like it.
This is brilliant for the price. It feels very soft and lasts a long time. I really like the smell too.
Posted by 4983756379651889034 on Mar 13, 2015
This is the best lip balm ive ever used. So silky soothing, mmmm.. perfect!
Just a greasy goop, nothing more.
Posted by 4783510341210248824 on Feb 10, 2015
I purchased two of these. Their consistency is just a greasy goop. No hydration, no moisture. Don't wast eyour money. Essence brand is excellent and inexpensive. P.S. just to know, all e.l.f. products are mede in China... I didn't know it, I discovered it after opening them.
Posted by Vic-13 on Oct 16, 2014
Nothing exceptional really, it's moisturising but I have used better ones, it's also small for the price. The smell is ok but very unnatural.
Best buy! A tasty treat.
Posted by VeganMumma on Jul 06, 2014
Smells great, moisturises beautifully, glides on with a little shine, love this!