E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Lip Balm SPF 15, Peach, 0.07 oz (2.1 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Relieves and Soothes Lips with a Drench of Moisture
- Soften Lips to Prevent and Temporarily Protect Against Chapped, Cracked, or Chafed Lips
- No Animal Testing
- Helps prevent sunburn
Use the Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 to relieve and soothe lips with a drench of moisture. This lip balm features SPF 15 to help shield lips from harmful sun rays. Apply balm liberally to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips. Try one of the tinted lip balms for just a hint of color!
Apply liberally to lips before sun exposure and as often as desired. Wear alone or with other lip products.
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritations appear. Keep out of reach of children.
Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015
Nice colour, affordable, vegan.
Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Aug 05, 2015
i liked how it feels when you put it, feels menty. but after awile it became umeven on the lip. doesn't last for a long time.
Works as a balm
Posted by 5629682694014945239 on Apr 22, 2015
This balm has a strange tingling sensation, kind of minty. Not particularly unpleasant, but certainly strange. The colour does not show up at all. It does have a nice consistency, and smells fine, so if you are planning to just use this as a balm and can deal with the strange tingling, it's a good buy for the price. If you wanted it for a lip colour, look elsewhere.
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 28, 2015
pretty, sheer colour and peppermint taste - good buy for the price!